Last Edited on 28-02-2021
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, PayPal Address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and products in which you are most interested
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services
How do we protect your information
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis to check for security holes, viruses and malware.
- Your personal information is stored in a secure database that is only accessible by a limited number of authorized personnel, who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
- All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- We have implemented a variety of other security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any of your Personally Identifiable Information.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking
It's important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe or change email preferences from receiving future emails, you can do so via you account details page or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.